Capri Island Tour
Capri & Anacapri leaving from Naples In Group +40 Boat trip Hydrofoil
The tour takes place
SUN MON TUE WED THU FRI SAT
Pick-up at your hotel and embarking on public hydrofoil. Departure to Capri Island via Punta del Capo and Baths of Queen Giovanna, seat of Villa Pollio Felix, the most important old roman archaeological site of Sorrento. Sailing alongside the Sorrento peninsula’s rocky coastline, Massa Lubrense and Mitigliano Bay.
Arriving in Capri and embarking on a local boat for a tour around the island to admire several grottos: White, Coral and Green Grotto. It is a suggestive sailing close to the Faraglioni rocks (iconic symbol of the island). The visit of the Blue Grotto is possible during the free time on the island.
Once on the Island, you may choose to follow the guided tour (suppl. € 15) or discovering the island on your own.
Sailing back to Sorrento
- Hotel pick-up and drop-off in Sorrento area
- Boat trip Sorrento/Capri/Sorrento
- Tour around the island with a local boat
- Life jacket
- English speaking guide on board
- Guided tour on Capri Island (€ 15 per person)
- Transfer and entrance for Blue Grotto (€ 14 + € 13)
- Lunch and drinks